Saturday, January 12, 2013

In my opinion, this is one of the best basketball ads Nike has ever made. It is only 30 seconds long, and contains no shots of Jordan flying through the air or slam-dunking the life out of some basketball. It doesn't even have a basketball. All it has is a man, talking about how he's just a man.



On a related note, maybe Sachin Tendulkar should do a similar ad.It could go something like this:

28 times I've been dismissed in the 90s.
37 times I've made a century in a losing cause.
I have dropped 112 catches, some of them sitters.
I have failed over and over again in my life...and that is why...

I'm in the Rajya Sabha.

I'm joking, obviously. I love Sachin. And as Sachin ads go, this is one of my favourites. It also shows that Sachin can never be just a man. Too many people need him to be so much more. 

No comments: