Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Full Circle (prelude to the music album)

While we're on this little journey,
The road is often hard and long,
And it sometimes seems to lead away,
From the place where you belong.

And every time the road leads off,
To a place I do not know,
I think back to the places,
That I passed through long ago.

That's when the thought occurs to me,
(I realize it's a little strange)
But these places aren't so different,
I'm the one that's changed.

And then I look back and recall,
My journey from Boy to Man (?),
And reflect on how I made it back,
To where it all began.

I do not know where it goes from here,
But I hope to God I'm strong,
And wherever it takes me, one thing's clear-
That's where I'll belong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
weren't dis in yr book?
u sud stop puttin dis work up here, kinda getin jelous lol
u r too gud at riting!!!!lol

Anonymous said...

hey i remember this one as well... it was in ur book! i liked it a lot when i first read it there, and still like it just as much now, cos both times i read it i was goin thru periods of change, so i could really relate to it...